Tawaran Pembiayaan Khas di Bawah Pakej Rancangan Ekonomi Kedua Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi
From ReCom Wiki
Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi (KPT) invites qualified candidates to apply for Tawaran Pembiayaan Khas di Bawah Pakej Rancangan Ekonomi Kedua Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi for Malaysian who want to pursue Master Degree or Ph.D. programme at the following universities :
- All IPTA
Type of Sponsorship
- Tuition free – Will be paid direct to the university
- Research & Thesis for Ph.D candidates only.
- Master Degree – Maximum RM10,000 (4 semester)
- Ph.D – Maximum RM20,000 (8 semester)
- Malaysia citizens who are pursuing studies in 2009 or will commence studies in academic session 2009/10.
- The sponsorship available for those who have received offer letter and registered as post-graduate students at the respective institution
- Full-time studies
- Unemployed graduates or retrenched employees
- Aged below 35 for Master Degree programme and 43 for Ph.D on commencement date of studies
- Holds a bachelor degree with min CGPA 2.75 for Master Degree programme and holds a Master Degree for Ph.D. programme. Those below 2.75 but with relevant working experience can be considered.
- Not be bonded or hold another scholarship or are receiving financial assistance from any other organization (except Graduate Research Assistant)
How to apply?
Qualified candidates may apply online effective 19 March 2009 or download the application form and www.mohe.gov.my and to send completed form with copy of IC and certificate of birth, certified copies of results/testimonials, copy of offer of admission to university, a passport-sized photo and other relevant documents and send it to :
Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi, bahagian Biasiswa
Aras 4, Blok 1, Menara PjH Presint 2, Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan 62100 Putrajaya (u/p : Tajaan Khas Bajet Mini 2009)
There is no closing date for this sponsorship but limited to 10,000 successful application for Masters Degree programme and 500 for Ph.D. programme. The offer will end until the end of 2009/10 academic session.