From ReCom Wiki
The scholarship is awarded to Malaysian students for pursuing full-time undergraduate studies (1st degree course) tenable at recognized universities in Malaysia or overseas, and Pre-University studies in Malaysia.
In addition, Shell also awards 2 scholarships to study Msc in Geoscience with Universiti Teknologi Petronas.
Students who have completed their SPM/O-Level, STPM/A-Level/Foundation Year/Diploma or are currently in their final semester of Matriculation studies or in the University (IPTA/IPTS) who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply for the Shell Malaysia Scholarship Awards:
- Excellent academic achievement with the emphasis in English
- Demonstrate eadership skills through active participation in extra-curricular activities. e.g. societies and clubs, sports, etc.
- Strong academic record and realistic expectation of a high CGPA or its equivalent.
List of courses
- Engineering (Petroleum, Chemical, Electrical and Mechanical)
- Sciences (Geosciences, Chemistry and Physics)
- Business Administration / Economics
- Finance & Accounting
- IT (includes Business/ Management IT)
- Master of Science (MsC) in Geosciences
- Candidate must posses a good Honours Degree or equivalent in the relevant field from a recognized university.
Applicants who are Malaysian citizens must possess a credit in Bahasa Melayu at the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) level or an equivalent qualification. Foreign and local students are required to have English proficiency in both written and spoken by the meeting one the following requirements:
Minimum TOEFL score of 550 OR Minimum IELTS score of 6.0 OR Minimum ELTS score of Band-6 OR Minimum MUET score of Band-4.
Applicants who are native English speakers or holding a degree with English as the medium of instruction may be exempted from this requirement.
How to apply
One must apply under My Applications as Student/Graduate first before proceeding with application All applications must be submitted online.
Interview is compulsory. Only shorlisted candidates will be notified. Incomplete Application Form and late submission will be rejected.
For further enquiries, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.