Living Skills studying tips
From ReCom Wiki
Living Skills Studying Tips for PMR
- Study the textbook, which should be sufficient for scoring an A in your PMR.
- For machines like the sewing machine, remember the parts and their functions well as you will likely be tested on this.
- Study consistently, instead of cramming a lot of info in your head the day before the exam. Believe me, there is a lot to study (3 years' worth of info!).
- Try to use logical thinking when you are revising or when you are answering questions. Living skills is all about logic and understanding.
- If you are weak in a particular topic, ask someone else taking an option specialising in that topic. For instance, if you take the Technical Skills (KT) option and do not know much about franchises, ask someone taking the Trading and Commerce (PK) option about it. Similarly, if you take the Trading and Commerce (PK) option and are unclear about cooking utensils, feel free to query someone taking the Household Economics (ERT) option about it.