From ReCom Wiki
ReCom Wiki Guideline
1. This wiki is intended as an encyclopaedia for information regarding education for Malaysian students. Irrelevant articles e.g. "Great White Shark" or "Harry Potter" will be removed without notice.
2. As with all encyclopedias, all articles are to be written based on facts instead of opinions, as far as possible. The neutrality of the article is important to any encyclopedia to preserve it's integrity. As such, there should not be any tinge of bias in whatever that you are writing. For example, when comparing one scholarship to another one should list down the good and bad points for everyone to evaluate and not lean to any side.
3. All statements should be supported by either reliable websites or ReCom posts. Citations should be noted and listed at the bottom of the page itself. Please refer to "help: citation" for more information.
4. The administrators reserve the right to remove, edit or censor posts that violate the rules above.
5. Usage of proper English is required here in our wiki to enhance readability. Usage of non-standard Manglish words and phrases are not encouraged since it may result in misunderstanding of the contents.
6. In event of extensive misuse/vandalism, the pages may be locked down by the administrators. Further changes to the article shall be carefully screened via the discussions page for that particular article
7. Article of the Day (Month) Should an article reach a certain level of standard in regard to its contents and language, you may nominate the article to be included in the pool of articles to be considered as article of the day. Requirements to be considered includes helpfulness to a good number of people as well, absence of unverified claims, and usage of proper English language.
8. Please make sure that you verify the source of information before entering it in the wiki. We understand that despite best efforts it's possible to make errors via inaccurate source or misquotation, hence errors of such nature is acceptable. However, blatant vandalism, intentionally misleading statement, and other inappropriate behaviours are considered as offenses. We will give warnings for the first two offense, and the third offense will result in a permanent ban in the wiki.