Like any other organisation, ReMag needs to have an objective for it to grow progressively. A vision and mission statement is only appropriate to build a path towards maintaining readership as well as keeping our readers informed and setting their minds thinking!
Much thought has been given into the writing of the vision and mission statement, and we hope to embody the spirit of writing as outlined in our vision and mission statement:
Mission statement [What will we be]:
To be THE voice of Malaysian youths/young adults
The central platform for Malaysian youths/young adults
1. To foster creative and critical thinking
in non-fiction writing and creative works
[left brain+right brain]
2. To broadcast healthy, youth-oriented activities
to a wider audience
3. To function as a youth think-tank
and entertainment hotspot mash-up
4. To challenge all perceptions in current issues
- to voice out our concerns regarding issues that affect us
5. To dispel popular myths and stereotypes
5. To uphold and defend the following core values:
diversity of opinions, creative collaboration and optimism of humanity
Who do we cater for
Primarily Malaysian/ASEAN youth and young adults, students
Hopes for ReMag
- For us to grow in relevance in the ever changing face of the world.
To keep the ReCom spirit burning
- For us to be honest critics of ourselves.
To grow and develop with constructive feedback
- For us to be the official voice of Malaysian youths/young adults.
To extend the network influence of youths/young adults
throughout and beyond Malaysia