Foundation of Science @ Taylors University College
Hey everyone. I'm currently trying to decide between taking MUFY and Fd. of Sc in Taylors, (in order to later pursue a degree in BioMedScience) and want to hear from the current students who are doing the Fd. in Sc course, or alumni who have done it.
Some things maybe you guys can address, in addition to anything else:
* What is the course load like?
* What are your classes and lecturers like?
* What is the culture in classes? Do the lectures notice you?
* How are the facilities like?
* In comparison to your other peers, how do you feel the Fd. in Science prepared you?
* What course are you currently pursuing, and where?
* What are the advantages and disadvantages of taking the course?
* If given the chance to do over, would you have taken this course? Why?
* What advice would you give people currently in this course/ thinking of pursuing this course?
And while the Taylor's rep said that their Foundation course is recognized in some Aussie/UK/US uni's, I want to know based on personal experience/friends where else it is recognized. What about IMU, local IPTA?
Thanks guys! Your feedback would be awesome, and hope this can be a platform for further discussion among students and prospective students since I didn't see a dedicated thread for this yet. (After running searches. =p)
(BIO)LOGY WORD NERD 2008
Last edited by James_Padfoot; 08-06-2009 at 04:27 AM.