this is a discussion for all walks of life, please feel free to speak your mind:
1. is the future bright for law graduates in Malaysia?
2. what do you think of the career prospects for law graduates?
3. do you think there are too many law graduates in Malaysia?
4. are law graduates in Malaysia well-paid?
5. what are the main criteria to study law?
6. do you agree that a person who aspires to study law must be a fighter-cock or loves to debate?
7. do you think is it suitable for pure science students to venture into law?
please do not hesitate to voice other opinions besides the questions stated above.
thank you and your comments are very much appreciated.
anybody has any comments?