It is not that hard to study for SPM. Think SPM as Easy. Add Maths is not Hard. Physics is not Hard. Chemistry is not Hard. They are all a piece of cake.
1. Focus in Class. Make sure u understand what the teacher are talking about.
2. Ask any questions if you don't know even a single thing.
3. Practice doing the exercises is very important.
4. Make homework as your revision.
5. Make sure you really understand.
6. Make the first exam your motivation. In my first exam during form 4 I only get 55% which is C5 for my Physics and I am one of the student who got the lowest marks in my class. And I make it as a motivation. I open the book and read and try to do the exercises until I understand and buallah~ I get A+ for Physics in My SPM.
7. Pray Hard. Remember God.
8. Try to manage your time using your MIND (as it can change per Se). If you wrote it somewhere maybe you would feel that you have failed to follow your timetable and that just makes you wanted to give up.
Thats all I can advice to U guys.