I come across this article, which I think is quite useful for those who intend to go to Investment Banking, or what we call Wall Street.
Besides those in IB field, I think it is quite useful for those in other fields too.
Check it out here
The article is on "Ten of the Keys to Success in Wall Street"
1. Be Honest
2. Be the kind of person that people want to work with
3. Find a mentor at each stage of your career
4. Hire people smarter and better than you
5. Be a good listener
6. Don't be afraid to go for it
7. Always be moving forward
8. Work in and foster good culture
9. Comport yourself with integrity
10. Be passionate about your work and have fun
Extra. Be hyper-analytical