Hey guys, let's get cookin'
... how about sharing your funny stories about your cooking experiences ..
let me start ... well, it was not really 'cooking' but still ... this incident happened during the winter break at the end of last year when I was visiting friends at RPI ... I had this one McD apple pie from the previous night so I went to the kitchen to reheat it .. I opened the microwave oven's door and put the pie and punched in 3 minutes ... while I was waiting for the pie I smelled something burning ... it's the pie!! well, actually not the pie, but the paper box enwrapping the pie was the one burning .. I forgot to take the pie out from the box! silly me ... the rest of the stories: smoke filled the house, triggering the fire alarm and I have to spend half an hour in the snow for the firemen to do their checkups and switch off the alarm ... so guys, b4 you microwave food, take off the box first!