Originally Posted by chuanpang
Here're the questions.
1. how r we goin 2 toulouse frm paris after our arrival. if by plane how many luggage allowance?
2. how many luggage allow r we goin 2 hav 4 mas some say 20 some say 30.........
3. which bank u guys use. is it the same wif the 1 which jpa giv us money?
4. which item is really necessary to bring frm m'sia? extension?rice cooker?******
5. which phone plan is better n how do we go about it? n b4 we subscribe to the local plan how do we contact our loved ones in m'sia?
6. how much $$$ jpa is giving u per month?
7. what other advice can u giv us?
-_-", so direct at me.
1 n 2) For d future toulousains, u'll headin 2 tlse by plane. Same like MAS, u r autorised a check-in bag (20 kg max), hand luggage (7 kg max) n a laptop beg.
3) U cn choose any bank in France n thn giv ur bank info details 2 them. Mr Faris will explain whn u arrive bt in toulouse, d person in charge of u all will bring u all 2 create an account at Banque Populaire.
4) U need an adapter & an extension. Besides that, jz rmbr 2 bring all ur prencah stuffs 2 cook. Rice cooker is vry hard 2 b transported till here. I suggest tat u buy here. Btw, u dun hv 2 bring ur notes, i nvr brought any.
5) U dun hv 2 wry about phone plan so fast. Come here n c for urself as d plan depends on ur interest. Through Skype n VIOP.
6) 963€ per month. More thn enough.
7) Dun forgot 2 buy a souvenir for ur future foster family n ahem... ur beloved senior oso. Lolx . Kidding.
Buy a lot of stationary, clothes ( no need 2 buy winter clothing), anythin tat last long as things in msia is way cheaper.