Before entering the interview room, we're asked to Que. I got tag no.2. Jeremeah ( No.1 ) knock the door, and we follow. There were 5 sits, and all of us stand before the sit. We only take our sit just after the interviewer told us to do so.
- First, the Malay man congratulated us for getting such a good result in SPM.
- Then, he asked us to introduce ourself. It can be done in English or BM, he asked in BM, but I answered him in English instead. I believe that I caught the young malay woman attention when I was introducing myself as she was clearly watching me. I talk about my name,where I from, my former school, my parents occupation, my siblings , and my co-cu. I only introduced half of my co-cu because the young malay woman keep staring at me and I ngup~.. xD..
- After No.5 finished introducing herself, then. The Malay Man start asking.
" Dasar Kerajaan Malaysia menggalakkan para graduan untuk berkerja secara sendirian. Apakah pandangan anda? Dan bagaimanakah untuk menjayakan dasar ini?" ( Something like this )
-- I offered to answer, but then the Malay man said, maybe my question wasn't clear enough so he repeated the question and said we can discuss for 2 minutes and we don't have to answered it on the spot
- Then, after 2 minutes, I asked him again the question " Is this bla bla bla?" Then he said, "a`ah, macam tu lah". So , I requested to answer it again, I said .. bekerja secara sendirian adalah baik, kerana pekerja yang bekerja secara sendirian adalah sangat baik kerana mereka dapat meluangkan banyak masa contohnya seperti ayah saya yang bekerja secara sendirian dan dia mampu meluangkan masa bersama dengan keluarga pada bila2x masa. ( There was a word that makes me look bad. The REAKSI word, lol.. I repeat it like 2-3 times , then the young malay woman grinned a bit ) hahaha.. Then so on so on ( other panel )
- Then, the Indian Man gives us another topic of discussion . "You guys read newspaper right? ( I saw someone beside me said yes, and i said yes too ) ..So, he asked . What are the current issues in Malaysia right now? ( Please make sure you guys didn't repeat the same issues ) . So, at first I was thinking to talk about the landslide that happens in my hometown. But, before talking about that I said. The current issues in malaysia
"General Election In Sarawak , and " .. Then he said, ok let's focus on general election, what is the isu there? .. I stucked.. xD.. I knew that Najib was visiting the church etc etc, but I didn't know that it's because of Isu Bible >_<" ( die ).. so i didn't talk about najib. I said sorry twice.. Haha.. Then he said, who's the current Chief Minister Of Sarawak?.. again I said, Sorry I don't know. The Chief Minister of Sabah? I replied, Datuk Seri Haji Musa Aman. Then he replied "YOU'RE SAFE" with a proud face. I give a sigh of relief there. Haha..
- Then, Jeremeah talk about stg ( ain remember ), R+ talk about UEC and private school, the law girl talk about something SOMEONE DIE ( politics member if im not wrong ) , and the malay girl talk about nuclear power plant. I at first want to help them to answer but just before I did that, they moved to another person and start a new discussion. Haha..
- The Malay Man turns, he asked. "During your school period, have you ever feel STRESSED when you're studying? Did you enjoy studying?" .. Here again, I raised my hand. So I bla bla bla, I don't feel stressed when studying but It instead makes me feel so cool and relax. I like to spend more time on studying compared to watching tv and sleeping ( the panels and the young malay woman grin because before that the law got said, her hobby was watching tv -- she said, she know it's kinda weird to bla bla bla but i got a lots when watching tv ) .. Haha, then before continuing, I look at her and said I'm sorry.. then I continue, "when i'm not studying, i feel so weird and uncomfortale so study really does help me to feel relax".. jeremeah continue and I keep nodding ( sign of agreeing ) .. He said, school should do this and that.. then the law girl start, yeah especially the experiment it's really fun for example the belah katak." .. then the indian man said, haha everyone like to have fun.. we all laugh.. then they said why katak.. then we bla bla bla, and the malay girl said, because if you use cicak it's too small ma.. LOL.. then i raised my hand, i think we use katak because we can see their organs more clearly. Then the doctor ( young woman said ) , other than katak, tikus is the another alternative. Why didn't you guys use tikus instead? .. the law girl replied, because our school is clean, no tikus there.. everyone laughed. The indian man said, then we can tangkap the tikus at your home loh. LOL.. hahahaha.
- Then, the Malay man said, before we end our discussion, do you have any questions?
---> I asked about
1) how many % for interview?
-- they said they don't know, but the JPA have the system to calculate.
2) how many seats offered?
- I said, last year was 1,500. This year how many? They said, it's around that.. we're not sure, and they said they didn't even know it was 1,500 lat year haha..
3) which do you think is better, civil or chemical?
- I told them about my dilemma, the indian man said. "I know what is your daddy is planning, he wants to make a family who works as 1 company " just before he said that, they asked what is my dad job. I told them it's about tender then they quickly said my dad is a contractor, and I nodded