Don't go to Singapore for:
1. Breathtaking natural vistas
- The place is so built up don't expect anything. If you think you can find solace in the beaches, i'm sure a cargo freighter will be there to ruin the natural scenery.
2. Beautiful architecture.
- I know some buildings are quite beautiful in a sense. but generally all you'll ever find unless you go looking for them as per an architecture book is generic rectangles seen all around the world.
3. The beaches.
- Probably all of Singapore's natural coastline has been extended further outwards as part of land reclaimation, leaving us with artificial beaches.
Do go to Singapore for:
1. The soon to be built casinos
- Yeah, you heard me. 2 Casinos in Singapore, if i'm still up to date.
2. A fun night out in town.
- Its great to shop in Singapore. Its great to go to the nightclubs and its great to hang out around the pubs, eateries and stuff.
3. The concerts by international artists usually held there instead of Malaysia.
- No thanks to the Malaysian Morality Police (which supposedly doesn't exist!)