Originally Posted by sjchew
CreedonLLJ , i do need help on the application this year. email me
. ur reply is most welcum.
Feel free to post ur question at ReCom. Who knws many people have the same questions as you. D seniors r here 2 help u.
Originally Posted by Jiayau
I'm Jiayau from Pinang Island. The Malaysian edu minister just announced the Engineering to France, Germany...I am so eager to giv it a try. But before that, I got some questions to ask you .
1. Personally, I like the French language, but im wondering is it hard to pick it up at first? Is French language very different from Eng ? Is the grammar rule strict regarding to the usage of grammar... ?
2. How is your life in France? I see you are enjoying urself. Does the daily expenses costly? How is the people there, are they nice to foreign students? The most inportant Q's: How is your exam life in France? Stress or not?
3. Can you spare me some advantages of studying in France..haha Hear from a student in france is the most convincing action.
Hey, thr, Jiayau.
1) Well, at the beginning, learning french is hard due to the pronunciation and grammar(they have male and female for their objects for no apparent reasons). However, after a while you will get used to it. Trust me, I went through it.
2) Life in france is nt tat expensive if you don't convert into ringgit. Eating at restaurant can be expensive. therefore, most of us opt to cook ourself. Nevertheless, JPA gives us more than enough allowance. Exam life is the same evrywhr. It has its ups and downs.
3) Well, i posted the pros and cons of studying in France quite some time ago in ReCom Wiki. Here is the link:
Btw, I created a new thread for you all to ask questions. Here's d link: