The Fairview IB Diploma Scholarships
Unequal opportunities in education lead to unequal opportunities in life. Fairview believes that every child has the right to the best practices in education and to be taught to think critically and creatively in a competitive globalized environment.
Fairview International School is committed to this ideal and The Fairview Foundation was developed to offer just that. Fairview offers merit and need based scholarships to top high school students. There is no need to think that the best institutions are out of reach. You do not need to be elite, the willingness to learn is all that is needed. It is a challenge to find and create equal opportunities for everyone. When they avail themselves, seize the opportunity!
Fairview International School is open for application to its September 2011 IB Diploma intake. The range of subjects is as follows:
Group 1: English
Group 2: Mandarin; Malay
Group 3: Business and Management; Information Technology in a Global Society (ITGS)
Group 4: Physics, Chemistry, Biology
Group 5: Maths
As the only school in Malaysia to offer the full IB spectrum, Fairview International School understands the IB continuum of education and is wholly committed to delivering education at its highest levels. As a part of our commitment to the Values entrenched in the IB education we are offering scholarships to deserving students. The application for places has started and the deadline for applications is the 31st of July so hurry!
To apply, please fill out the online enquiry form:
Steps to apply for the Fairview International School IB Diploma Programme :
1) Download application form, fill out and print.
2) Prepare accompanying documents like trial results and testimonials (certified copies)
3) Prepare RM 500 application fee (refundable if fairview rejects the student)
4) Send application package to Fairview International School Wangsa Maju branch by mail or drop into the school. (sorry, because we need your signature it has to be a hard copy)
Steps to apply for a scholarship:
1) Apply to the programme as indicated above.
2) On application, include a cover letter indicating your request to be considered for a Fairview Foundation scholarship.
3) On application send in additional documents (CV, evidence of financial viability, ECA records and additional recommendations/certs)
4) Potential candidates will be informed of eligibility by email.
Deadline: 31st July 2011