Tech - Menu show Delay
when you hit the start button in windows, then hover on the all programs link, you'll notice that you have to wait for a while before the menu pop up on your screen.
Now i'll show you how to make the menu show as soon as you hover on the All Programs link.
1. click on start button then select "Run"
2. type in Regedit and hit enter
3. Find the key [HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Control Panel/Desktop]
4. Then find MenuShowDelay
5. double click on it and replace the value to "0" (default is 400)
6. note that you can also specify 200 or 100 to the coloumn (measure in miliseconds)
Good Luck !!