Dear Recommers, i would like to revise the Guidelines for Education Forum. Let's co-operate. Get advice/tips/answers as you wish.
1. Post the Level : SPM,STPM or respective.
2. Content : the subjects,problems,
3. Additional infos,IF ANY.
A. [SPM] Pendidikan Jasmani - Past Year Analysis
Simple Rules to bear in mind.
1. Share out publicly. No request to be emailed personally
( How? Read Below. )
2. Less Chats. Dont ask something not related like *ohh,you're the one who frequent the library of KTT at 6pm daily?*
3. Never direct other to your personal Edu blog/forum. Share it in "advertisement" section instead.
4. No bashing,personal attack.
5. User are not encouraged to seek help in term of answers for School Homework and Projects. Need advice, you can ask it out.
6. Start a thread ONLY after you SEARCH for it using the search button. *Warning*
7. Rules are subjected to change by ReCom Mod Panel when specific case arises.
8. [Updated on 6th April 2010 by Xon]
Please utilize the "THANKS" button instead of posting "thank you so-and-so for your very valuable advice, i appreciate it and I will work hard and Let God do the best for me."
Q: How to SHARE a document publicly :
Ans: Upload to a public website and post a link. *you know the tricks,dont you?*
Q: Can i sell/trade trial papers here?
Ans: No,all sort of trades of Trial Papers and related are prohibited here.
Q: When will a user be warned/banned?
Ans: Oh,we are friendly. Just follow rules above. Nothing will happen.
Have More Questions? OR Suggestion??!!
PM me or other Mods. We don't bite, we're vegetarians.
Representing ReCom Mod Panel
---------------- Edit by vseehua on 28th of May 2009--------------
Usage of proper English is required here in the forums.
Shortforms such as "u", "noe" are discouraged. If you are lazy enough to use short forms here in the forum, we also reserve the right to say "no" since it's shorter than "yes."
This is to encourage you to start using proper English in written communications. Take this as a chance for you to brush up your grammars and vocabularies